How do I install OLYMPUS Viewer 3 on my computer? ( Macintosh )
The following procedure explains how to install OLYMPUS Viewer 3 on a Macintosh computer.
The software can be found on the CD-ROM that is bundled with the camera. You can also download the software from the Olympus web page.
To see information on how to download the OLYMPUS Viewer 3 software, refer to the following question:
How do I download the free OLYMPUS Viewer 3 software?
The beginning of the software installation procedure varies when using the included software CD-ROM or the downloaded software file.
- The Setup screen will be displayed. Click Continue.
If you see the following message, click Continue.
- Read the Important information, and then click Continue.
- Carefully read the Software License Agreement, and then click Continue.
The following dialog box will be displayed.
If you accept the terms of the Software License Agreement, click Agree.
* The installation will stop if you click Disagree.
- Select the volume (drive) where you want to install OLYMPUS Viewer 3.
When you are ready to proceed, click Continue.
- Once the standard installation is selected, click Install to begin the installation.
- The following dialog box will then be displayed.
If the computer is ready to restart, click Continue Installation.
Please wait until the installation is complete.
- When the installation is completed, you will be prompted to restart the computer. Click Restart.