Usage Data and its handling >
(1) Usage Data
The following data (hereinafter „usage data”) is sent automatically for the purpose of analyzing the statue of usage.
- Information embedded in Olympus’ hardware products that exchange data with OI.Share (for example, digital camera model name, firmware version)
- Operating system type and version
- Region and language settings
- Usage of OI.Share (for example, OI.Share version, frequency of use, usage status)
(2) Purpose of Use
Olympus Corporation will use the acquired usage data for the following purposes.
- OI.Share improvement and defect response.
- Measurement and analysis of the results of implementation of various measures.
(3) How to Stop Sending Usage Data
To stop sending usage data, go to [Settings] > [Send Usage Data] > [Send Automatically] and switch to off.
Users residing in the European Union are asked to read the Privacy Notice.